So Yesterday the movie

Because we all know that these books have the possibilities to be amazing movies

Moderators: Suz, Stephanie-Wa

So Yesterday the movie

Postby Anna-wa on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:16 am

You know how it goes. Discuss So Yesterday becoming a movie here!

In memory of the old Westerboard: This Place is Not How It Used to Be
Anna-wa

Cash: 177

Re: So Yesterday the movie

Postby tridecalover on Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:00 am

I really wish people still came on here, at least sometimes because I have some legit questions...so I guess this goes to whatever lucky winner happens upon this first, probably a year from now...heh

In any case, I want to know WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH THIS MOVIE!?!?
Scott announced in his blog that this movie was being optioned, which, if you don't know, means it's being looked at by producers, but no one's signed any contracts just yet. I mean, I know things take time but that was YEARS ago. Should I just assume it's not going to ever happen?

Seriously, let's think about this. Scott's most recent book is Leviathan (awsome by the way) and that was published...last year-ish? What about before that? His last book was around...at least 3, maybe 4 years ago? I think if anyone was going to make a movie on ANY of Scott's books, it would have happened already, sad as it is to say that. I want these movies to happen, but I think it's been so long that there's just no way anymore. :(

That was a really long rant...heh. Blech
tridecalover

Postby Anna-wa on Thu May 27, 2010 4:55 pm

tridecalover wrote:I really wish people still came on here, at least sometimes because I have some legit questions...so I guess this goes to whatever lucky winner happens upon this first, probably a year from now...heh

In any case, I want to know WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH THIS MOVIE!?!?
Scott announced in his blog that this movie was being optioned, which, if you don't know, means it's being looked at by producers, but no one's signed any contracts just yet. I mean, I know things take time but that was YEARS ago. Should I just assume it's not going to ever happen?

Seriously, let's think about this. Scott's most recent book is Leviathan (awsome by the way) and that was published...last year-ish? What about before that? His last book was around...at least 3, maybe 4 years ago? I think if anyone was going to make a movie on ANY of Scott's books, it would have happened already, sad as it is to say that. I want these movies to happen, but I think it's been so long that there's just no way anymore. :(

That was a really long rant...heh. Blech

It's okay, tridecal, relax. I think sometimes it takes movies longer to come out because they have to think if it's a best seller or now. Twilight and Harry Potter fans waited a long time after volume one of those books came out, so I think the best thing we can do is wait. :)

I don't think there will be a So Yesterday movie, only comparing Uglies sales to So Yesterday sales, but we can still hope. :)

In memory of the old Westerboard: This Place is Not How It Used to Be
Anna-wa

Cash: 177

Postby tridecalover on Sat May 29, 2010 2:11 am

That's very true. Now that I think about it, there was about a 5 year gap between Twilight the book and the movie.
Thanks, that makes me feel alot better actually. :)
tridecalover

Postby mizzfail on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:20 pm

Thanks for the report - it's good to see conventions one has no hope of ever seeing in the flesh! Some very good modelling there too - I especially like the Normandy landing terrain.
Condos for sale in Toronto
schlagstöcke legal kaufen
mizzfail

Cash: 27

Return to Movie Talk