Zane vs. David

Talk about these books here.

Moderators: Suz, Stephanie-Wa

Zane or David?

Zane
6
35%
David
8
47%
both
1
5%
neither
2
11%
 
Total votes : 17

Re: Zane vs. David

Postby mac-la on Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:13 am

Zane-la is too great but too bad he had to die! I cried at that part. boo i get sad just thinking about it.
How far off is the end, does anyone really know? I can't tell just yet but i sure hope we have a Tally among u to stop the end.
User avatar
mac-la
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:57 pm
Location: Apartment 26 at Shuffle Mansion

ZANE

Postby helyn-la on Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:01 pm

OMG I looooooove Zane and I like went <i>crazy</i> when he died!!!!!!! :evil:

it just stinks sooooo much, I had to rip out the pages where it happened. so I don't have to relive it when rereaing the books.

I really like David too... but Zane is like the <b>kewlest!</b>

also I'm kinda new here, so I don't really know what I'm doing ;)
*special circumstances*♫
User avatar
helyn-la
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:23 pm
Cash: 102

Re: ZANE

Postby tridecalover on Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:54 am

helyn-la wrote:it just stinks sooooo much, I had to rip out the pages where it happened. so I don't have to relive it when rereaing the books.


Wait...You..Ripped...Out...The...Pages?!?!?
I mean, I understand what you said...I cried too. And I never really like David or Zane that much..but you RIPPED OUT pages of a book? A Scott Westerfeld book none the less???
Oh man...That's just not good. Not good at all...

...Sorry. I'm okay now. I understand it. It's okay. You had every right.
*spazz* *twitch*

But yes. I agree. Terrible time in the books...So VERY sad. Wow...I still am not over it. Two years later...
tridecalover
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:18 pm

Re: ZANE

Postby Anna-wa on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:02 pm

tridecalover wrote:But yes. I agree. Terrible time in the books...So VERY sad. Wow...I still am not over it. Two years later...


Yeah, it's pretty much the only part of ANY of the books I remember. (Except for like, the last words in each book and the first two sentences of the first book.)
Image

In memory of the old Westerboard: This Place is Not How It Used to Be
User avatar
Anna-wa
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:34 am
Location: Special Circumstances
Cash: 177

Re: ZANE

Postby tridecalover on Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:52 am

Anna-wa wrote:
tridecalover wrote:But yes. I agree. Terrible time in the books...So VERY sad. Wow...I still am not over it. Two years later...


Yeah, it's pretty much the only part of ANY of the books I remember. (Except for like, the last words in each book and the first two sentences of the first book.)


Ha ha. Yes...The sky was the colour of cat vomit...Ahhh...Good times. Good times. Ha ha ha ha
tridecalover
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:18 pm

Re: Zane vs. David

Postby mac-la on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:36 pm

DAVID is the best hands around his body, i mean hands down!
How far off is the end, does anyone really know? I can't tell just yet but i sure hope we have a Tally among u to stop the end.
User avatar
mac-la
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:57 pm
Location: Apartment 26 at Shuffle Mansion

Re: Zane vs. David

Postby tridecalover on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:45 pm

ha ha ha ha ha. Oh man. You're something else Mac-la. You really are.
tridecalover
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:18 pm

Re: Zane vs. David

Postby Julie-wa on Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:09 am

David all the way...
I like both characters, but I myself would totally fall for David, and he was good for Tally too, and he liked her always
Julie-wa
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:58 am
Cash: 8

Re: ZANE

Postby helyn-la on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:42 pm

tridecalover wrote:
helyn-la wrote:it just stinks sooooo much, I had to rip out the pages where it happened. so I don't have to relive it when rereaing the books.


Wait...You..Ripped...Out...The...Pages?!?!?
I mean, I understand what you said...I cried too. And I never really like David or Zane that much..but you RIPPED OUT pages of a book? A Scott Westerfeld book none the less???
Oh man...That's just not good. Not good at all...

...Sorry. I'm okay now. I understand it. It's okay. You had every right.
*spazz* *twitch*

But yes. I agree. Terrible time in the books...So VERY sad. Wow...I still am not over it. Two years later...


Sorry I didn't see this earlier!
Yes I ripped up one of Scott-la's books, which I can't beleive because his books are like my bible [no joke I have to have one at like all times]
But when someone kills my Zane, I can't just sit there and do nothing! And also I had this total impulse to just destroy it, and I usually act on my strange impulses. I often end up destroying things, but whatever... ;)
*special circumstances*♫
User avatar
helyn-la
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:23 pm
Cash: 102

Re: ZANE

Postby Anna-wa on Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:53 pm

helyn-la wrote:
tridecalover wrote:
helyn-la wrote:it just stinks sooooo much, I had to rip out the pages where it happened. so I don't have to relive it when rereaing the books.


Wait...You..Ripped...Out...The...Pages?!?!?
I mean, I understand what you said...I cried too. And I never really like David or Zane that much..but you RIPPED OUT pages of a book? A Scott Westerfeld book none the less???
Oh man...That's just not good. Not good at all...

...Sorry. I'm okay now. I understand it. It's okay. You had every right.
*spazz* *twitch*

But yes. I agree. Terrible time in the books...So VERY sad. Wow...I still am not over it. Two years later...


Sorry I didn't see this earlier!
Yes I ripped up one of Scott-la's books, which I can't beleive because his books are like my bible [no joke I have to have one at like all times]
But when someone kills my Zane, I can't just sit there and do nothing! And also I had this total impulse to just destroy it, and I usually act on my strange impulses. I often end up destroying things, but whatever... ;)


Haha. Well, it's a good thing you didn't destroy it.

What I don't get is, how would the story go now that that page is ripped out? I wonder.
Image

In memory of the old Westerboard: This Place is Not How It Used to Be
User avatar
Anna-wa
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:34 am
Location: Special Circumstances
Cash: 177

PreviousNext

Return to Uglies. Pretties, Specials, Extras


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest